Does your dog bite everything ? Or he does not hear you when you call him or does not follow any kind of instruction. And as many of loving caring pet owners would feel the same you feel that your relation with your wet nose warm heart can be more close if he cares about what you say or ask from him and if he even responds. And yes it is the moment that maybe you should start to think of giving some trainings to your lovely sweet dog.
But how to start? Do you know anything about trainings? You have heard from your friends or your neighbors that there are countless ways to train your dog. Which one to follow or which is right for your dog and you? How you will know?
You felt that you need a training for your dog and be prepared for this big project.
Just a quick checklist and dog tips before to start to train:
- If it is your first pet, be aware that it can take some time and be sometimes overwhelming so you schedule accordingly enough time for the dog training
- Know that step by step you will find your way of training so do not be afraid of trying several times
- Search and learn about obedience programs and consider setting a foundation before training
- Always remember that the degree of positiveness effects the quality of training in a more effective way
- Hey also you can have fun ! Playing and training can always be a good match for quick learning.
- A dog trainer can always be a good alternative when you feel lost or insecure